Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real title decider today!

• 05-05-2003 4:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Of little interest to most who post here but Im so chuffed I simply had to write a few words!

The most important result today regarding the destination of a league wasnt in England at all, that tittle was decided last week in Bolton
    Nope the big result of the day was.........................................

Rangers 2 Dundee 2

Rangers went one up through an own goal on 49 seconds, then had a De Boar goal dissallowed, and missed two penalties into the bargain.

Whoever said football was a funny own game was o so right!

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Jake303

BTW Hands who thought this thread was about Real Madrid who got hammered this weekend?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Me puts hand up :p

And Real were 1 up too! Shocking result

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Space_Coyote
    Me puts hand up :p

And Real were 1 up too! Shocking result
    Didn't they get beat 4-1 at Sociedad a few weeks ago too?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Yeah think it was 4-1 or 4-2. Madrid had gone 49 games unbeaten in the league at the Bernabeu before the Mallorca game !

Advertisement