Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

I sent off my application on Thursday. I'll let you guys know how things progress and how happy I am with the service etc.

Also, afaik Comreg regulate anyone who does any business in telecommunications in Ireland. If not, who else does it? Wasn't the ODTR replaced by Comreg?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

AFAIK...basically...and off-topic-ish...ComReg regulate anyone who has SMP (Significant Market Power) that basically means eircon, Vodafone and O2.

It grants licences to anyone else, but doesn't 'regulate' on anti-competitive issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Originally posted by MadsL
    AFAIK...basically...and off-topic-ish...ComReg regulate anyone who has SMP (Significant Market Power) that basically means eircon, Vodafone and O2.

It grants licences to anyone else, but doesn't 'regulate' on anti-competitive issues.

My point made in plain and simple terms, thanks :-)

Advertisement