Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Igi

Options
  • 05-05-2003 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

just digged this one up from the pile of games to be played.
    I am at level 3 or something and i need to raid and rescue somebody from a airport.

Question: I don't seem to be able to find a save option...
    Is it one of those games where you can't save or what ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yes, as far as I know - you can only save between levels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

damn , don't like it...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

the lack of saving is annoying, but makes the game better with out all this quick saving ****e

Damn fine game, only marred by its lack of multi action

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭PAPILLION

never ever managed to get past the last level, it was so big. would always get to the end and get the boss, only to be attacked by loads of spetznaz. p**sed me off no end as i had to go back to the start again each time. it took ages

class game though.

the sniping was superb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Yeah, class game... played right the way through it a few months back. Nice variation of action and sneaking and sniping and stuff, but the later levels and in particular the last level are very hard... in the last one you practically have to memorise where every enemy is going to emerge and know what weapon you're going to use for each one, ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Great game, absolutely love it. Although I never did finish it, got to the 13th level I think. Couple of mates got to the last level and said much the same about it, both still haven't completed it.

Got the second one as a birthday present recently and I've just got meself 512MB extra RAM today, so it should run rather nicely now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

I only finished the last level because I'm unbelievably stubborn and persistent, I never give up when I'm stuck in a game :)

But the ending is really weak, you're not missing anything if you never finished the last level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭PAPILLION

i would have stuck at it if i wasn't such a lazy b**tard but i recon after 15 tries enough is enough.

the Jackhammer rocked. imagine that in CS.

wh00t

Advertisement