Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFG remove?

Options
  • 30-05-1998 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Just on ffa and Vishnu said he was going to disable the bfg, just wondering what everyone thinks about this.
    Personally I think it should be left as its not that difficult to dodge, you can hear it 3/4 secs before impact.

Shank

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Just on ffa and Vishnu said he was going to disable the bfg, just wondering what everyone thinks about this.
    : Personally I think it should be left as its not that difficult to dodge, you can hear it 3/4 secs before impact.

: Shank

Leave it. If you want to remove a weapon remove the Hyper Blaster. It's way more dangerous.

Hobbes.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Just on ffa and Vishnu said he was going to disable the bfg, just wondering what everyone thinks about this.
    : Personally I think it should be left as its not that difficult to dodge, you can hear it 3/4 secs before impact.

No way man the BFG must stay, as Shank said its not all that hard to escape and its a fun weapon. I've only seen Vishnu play once on the server, its not right that he can remove it jus cos he does'nt like it, I've never heard any other complaints about the BFG.

CaVe -DzR-

: : Just on ffa and Vishnu said he was going to disable the bfg, just wondering what everyone thinks about this.
    : : Personally I think it should be left as its not that difficult to dodge, you can hear it 3/4 secs before impact.

: : Shank

who the hell is Vishna anyway to say that bet u he got trashed in the game

: : Just on ffa and Vishnu said he was going to disable the bfg, just wondering what everyone thinks about this.
    : : Personally I think it should be left as its not that difficult to dodge, you can hear it 3/4 secs before impact.

: Leave it. If you want to remove a weapon remove the Hyper Blaster. It's way more dangerous.

: Hobbes.

Listen mate jus leave the game alone, don't remove BFG or HYPERBLASTER, I dunno what the fuk Hobbes is goin on about.

CaVe -DzR-

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Listen mate jus leave the game alone, don't remove BFG or HYPERBLASTER, I dunno what the fuk Hobbes is goin on about.

LOL :) I think there's something in Team Doozers water supply.

I was just saying the Hyper Blaster is more dangerous then the BFG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

If the BFG wasn't ment to be in the game, ID would'nt have put it in the game. So leave it alone Vishnu as im sure ID knew what they were doing, after all they have made some of the best game's ever made.

: If the BFG wasn't ment to be in the game, ID would'nt have put it in the game. So leave it alone Vishnu as im sure ID knew what they were doing, after all they have made some of the best game's ever made.

Personally I think he got whupped in a level against it ;)

hi all quakers

i think all weapons should be removed, as then we could all walk around in peace and look at the view. there's two much violins in quake

peace b with u

: Leave it. If you want to remove a weapon remove the Hyper Blaster. It's way more dangerous.

: Hobbes.

No! remove the rocket launcher! I always get killed by it, if it was removed, maybe I'd be good then, yeah.

Teeth. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

: : Listen mate jus leave the game alone, don't remove BFG or HYPERBLASTER, I dunno what the fuk Hobbes is goin on about.

: LOL :) I think there's something in Team Doozers water supply.

: I was just saying the Hyper Blaster is more dangerous then the BFG.

MMM watersupply? very funny. No the hyper blaster is a great weapon and a personal favourate of mine. As for the bfg I could live without it :)

• Advertisement

:there's two much violins in quake

Sorry I never notice the violins, as I'm too busy causing violence :P

: : If the BFG wasn't ment to be in the game, ID would'nt have put it in the game. So leave it alone Vishnu as im sure ID knew what they were doing, after all they have made some of the best game's ever made.

: Personally I think he got whupped in a level against it ;)

:-P Actually that was my 4th level to hit the frag limit :-)

YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT DOES NOT LIVE !

Vishnu.

: No way man the BFG must stay, as Shank said its not all that hard to escape and its a fun weapon. I've only seen Vishnu play once on the server, its not right that he can remove it jus cos he does'nt like it, I've never heard any other complaints about the BFG.

: CaVe -DzR-

What you talking about Willis ?? I kick DZR ass every lunchtime during the week ;-P

VishnU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Shank

: What you talking about Willis ?? I kick DZR ass every lunchtime during the week ;-P

Yr talkin about me playin from the office @ lunch on a sh!te modem/machine setup biatch :-0. Lets get it on some evening and c how u kick DzR ass.

Shank

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

: : What you talking about Willis ?? I kick DZR ass every lunchtime during the week ;-P

: Yr talkin about me playin from the office @ lunch on a sh!te modem/machine setup biatch :-0. Lets get it on some evening and c how u kick DzR ass.

Yes! We would be more than happy to trash you lpb's with our crappy modems :)

Advertisement