Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade_Help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

to regards with the case i would spend an extra 30 euros or so and get the alluminium case keeps the contents cooler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

looks better aswell :D

all this stuff is compatible rite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,645 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ShevY, looks cool to me m8 :-)

Would get second stick of ram straight away though, in case you can't get identical stick next month. Also you might consider going for 2*512. Wouldn't go for the XP3000 and certainly not for the Duron as a stop-gap. Why not go for the ever so cheap XP2500 Barton? Sound on the nforce2 is grand, but you might want to go all the way and get the audigy2 + compatible speakers (like the creative 6700). I own this last couple and it is like a sound marriage made in heaven. Anyway m8, good luck with your new rig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

I cant afford to wait and save any longer u c.
    I'll probably get a 512mb stick for now, along with the rest of the parts except for a cpu, ill hold off on that for a few weeks.
    I have to get the money out or ill end up spending it in the pub! :D

Advertisement