Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get this for a line-up...

Options
  • 05-05-2003 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Tiz the final College Chaos gig of the year and we've got an amazing line-up for you.

The Republic of Loose (formerly Johnny Pyro & the Rock Coma)
    Sundogs
    The Al Capone Suite
    &
    Tenderhoox
    (Acoustic acts on in the side room)

Temple Bar Music Centre
    Wednesday May 14th
    Beer Promotion
    Doors 7.30pm, music starts @ 8pm
    Free in before 9pm, €5 after 9pm - all proceeds go to charity.

Hope to see some of you there despite a lot of you being in the middle of exams!
    Sandi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Top Line-Up Sandificent!

Good luck with the gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Thank you. You'd better be there mister!

or...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

or scissors....hair.....

you get the picture???????

you'll get a mullet

a very very short one

yes mam :(

I'll be there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

sounds fun.... it's just after a college exam i have to do so i guess that i'll need to try to forget about how badly i'll have done....:(

Yes Tom, if you ain't there Katy's right. Consequences will involve a scissors. No more beautiful blonde locks!
    Does anyone going know me and Tyrrial? I wanna put a face to the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i don't understand sandi!!!!!

faces to names

it'd be weird to put real names to fake names though

like if u ever meet someone off the internet there's always the really scary chance that you'll start calling them things like 'dataisgod' and 'mr gump' in real life and thats frightening

but it's always really weird when u find out someones real name

you of course, never had that weirdness....

if i had to guess what i thought ppl's names were around here..i'd say tyriial is a michael....

mewzel is a claire....

that's really all the ppl i dont know from here who are regular posters...that i can think of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

Caught Rep. of Loose (Jonny Pyro) for the first time, what a f**king band. Me mates had been tellin me about them for ages. I nearly cried into me pint, it was that good. They've got more groove than Samuel L. Jackson at a Rollerdisco.
    If you're at a loose end this Wed. the 7th and like the R.O.L. sound, check out THE MOUSE at the Radiator gig in Eamon Dorans, the lads are just back from a 7 day hair-raisin' tour of Ireland and this is the first gig off the back of it. They're gonna FUNK YOU UP BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION!!!

Didn't The Mouse used to be Clouded Mouse? I've seen them a few times and they were really amazing. So funky!
    It's great to see the Republic of Loose back gigging again. I missed the funky, bluesy rock. If you need a break from exams like Tyrrial then come on down!

• Advertisement

Nooo! Big horrible announcement! The Republic of Loose are no longer able to play on the 14th. The lead singer strained his voice at the gig in Dorans last Friday and was advised not to sing for 3 weeks. :(
    In their place will be (headlining): Jamie and Carl, aka "A Right Pair of ****". This pair are gonna do an acoustic set on the main stage with a load of 80s covers that everyone loves singing along to. They've played all our gigs so far and they're really good fun. Even more so when you've had a few and the inner singer in people longs to come out!
    Sorry to disappoint anyone looking forward to seeing the Republic of Loose but these things happen. It'll be a great night anyway.
    Sandi xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

Thats a shame about the R.O.L.
    Yeah, The Mouse, used to be Clouded Mouse. Check 'em in the Sidewalk....the Garageland gigs on the 17th of this month

The gig is now totally free all night but if anyone wants to make a donation to charity (not sure which one yet) then you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

This is on thie Wednesday...and it's gonna RAWK !!!
    Hope to see ya'll there !!!
    Chris

BUMP

This is tonight folks.....hope to see ya'll there !!!
    Chris

Advertisement