Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mod websites

Options
  • 05-05-2003 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

can you guys list sites that have cool mods for cases that you know are safe, cheap, good deliv. times etc to buy from

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

why u bitches not replying??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

yea, was in peats today and saw that they have a good few modding stuff in there. Fans with neon lights etc. from €12 and cold corth-yolks from €9 or thereabouts. They also have a transparent case modded to show the stuff:

neoncase.jpg
    Say thank you Jimeatsmenu for the picture :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 nairdarakiram

Yes this is a great site. Go there now. You won't regret it.Xoxide

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

They are well sexy. Once i gets e50 and order the Window door for my PC from komplett i will buy a few :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by nairdarakiram
    Yes this is a great site. Go there now. You won't regret it.Xoxide

anyone actually got stuff from them b4 ? i wana get a few parts but just want to see the overall ground on how these ppl are like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Xoxide are great. Really good. But watch out for the shipping charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

check out maplins in town (near UGC Cinema) or in the blanchardstown shopping centre (beside atlantic homecare) they have pre-modded cases, neon fans, cold cathodes, window making kits, upgrade fans for gfx cards and all that kind of jazz, bought a good bit of stuff out of there myself, prices are pretty cheap!

Advertisement