Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never received a NetSmart bill

Options
  • 05-05-2003 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

While I been charged (correctly) by direct debit twice. I have never received that email bill or indeed a paper bill.

How is the bill meant to arrive?
    Anyone else have the same story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭oneweb

Give the peeps in accounts a bell - 1800 923 222, option 1 is accounts AFAIR. Tell 'em you've not received a bill and you require them, they should be able to check your details are correct and send old bills out. (not sure if it's email only or paper only tho)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭NóMur

I had the same problem. They said they sent the bill via email but that it probably got a delivery failure (I've got an empty hotmail account set up for it)..hmm, 2Mb should be enough.

Anyway I phoned them and they sent out and itemised bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

They told me that I would get a bill emailed out to me, but then they sent me out a paper bill by post a few weeks after they took the money ... it was quite confusing cause the bill asked me to send them a cheque for 30 euros, but it has a small little stamp saying thank you for your payment (i pay by direct debit) ... stared at that one for a while

The wonders of the Esat accounts department :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

aye i only got 2 emailed bills in 7 months or so .........just bitch to their customer care guys and they will send a paper bill to your house

you will be happly supprised at how much you get for your money !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by bizmark
    aye i only got 2 emailed bills in 7 months or so .........just bitch to their customer care guys and they will send a paper bill to your house

Ditto - I've been on from the start as well, and only got one e-mail bill at the start. I've had two paper bills since then, but only cause I phoned up and nagged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭myhandle

They have sent me a paper bill, but no mention of changing anything, so I suspect that next time I'll be in the same situation again.

I don't not mind getting the bill by email or paper, after all I already have the call log info on my machine, but what I need is ADVANCE NOTICE to ensure my current account has the funds necessary to meet the debit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's truly amazing that after all the restructuring and the new head honcho and everything else, Esat still haven't corrected their billing issues. It's a business fundamental for god's sake. Someone hand Murphy his P45.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by myhandle
    They have sent me a paper bill, but no mention of changing anything, so I suspect that next time I'll be in the same situation again.

I don't not mind getting the bill by email or paper, after all I already have the call log info on my machine, but what I need is ADVANCE NOTICE to ensure my current account has the funds necessary to meet the debit.

Cause I'm using a timer (nft - tis great :D set and forget) I do have an idea of what I'm using, but because I don't get a bill, I can't reset the timer to start it over. Then because the amount always varies (I use mine during the day sometimes, and I've been known to go over the limit), and I have no idea what date it's coming out, I always have to make sure that there's extra money to cover it in my account. Really flipping annoying :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

im always going over the time limit

got a bill of 111 euro for to months telephone and net

not to shabby all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

reason?

The muppets are sending bills out to their OLD OFFICE. I got a bill out, and well it was for a fair few bob, but only after I had repeatedly called them, did I find out what was wrong, not only had they they wrong name on the account, not only the wrong billing address (they had THEIR old office address here) but they have also forgot to put through the damn Direct Debit, talk about stupid, I am still waiting on a call from their accounts department.

Talk about stupidity!?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement