Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatu's new song (yes I AM on the right board)

Options
  • 05-05-2003 9:46pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone notice that parts of this song sound remarkably like some of the tracks from one of my favourite game soundtracks - Mechwarrior 2. I had a listen to the song and then to the Mech soundtrack and although not Identical there are parts that are very similar.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I think you really need to get out of the house more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Or alternatively, stay in the house and keep away from normal people. That would also suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Can you play the MW2 C.D in a Music C.D player like you could witht he GTA C.D?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Makes me feel better for noticing Sky Sports ripped of Perfect Darks music for Soccer saturday :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Originally posted by D-Generate
    Can you play the MW2 C.D in a Music C.D player like you could witht he GTA C.D?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Which MW2 CD? - Mercenaries or Normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

/me digs out mechwarrior 2

Quality game...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Normal. Please leave my sad life alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭cr1spy

Has anyone noticed Saurman's theme in LOTR is remarkable similar to the music in Baldurs Gate 2 - Throne of Baal?

Great game....

Advertisement