Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the last time, ops in #Quake.

Options
  • 31-05-1998 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

There isn't any. I'll only set auto-op's to Irish Clan leaders and even then there will be reservations.

As for the people who are currently on the list, please refrain from op'ing people, when you do I get grief from other people thinking that they should get it as well. If I see someone not on the list opp'ed they will get de'opped.

If someone continually op's people not on the list, they will be removed from the list and you can take it up with whoever set up your access in the first case (Me or Shiva).

If you have any problems with what I'm doing, take it up with Shiva. Oh yea, people continually acting the bolllox will get indefinitly banned from the channel as well. I know it sounds like I'm power tripping, but I've had to put up with more sh1t today then usual, which really you's should of taken up with an IRCCOP.

Hobbes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

: There isn't any. I'll only set auto-op's to Irish Clan leaders and even then there will be reservations.

Sorry for the delay ...but I`ll have a new list of ops set up tomorrow . They will comprise of 10 ops , 2 masters (level 10) and me .
    After that ,....there will be no other ops unless an existing op steps down .
    Any op who gives +o to a non-op will be removed , whether it was intentional or a script . I`ll post the list tomorrow .

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : There isn't any. I'll only set auto-op's to Irish Clan leaders and even then there will be reservations.

: Sorry for the delay ...but I`ll have a new list of ops set up tomorrow . They will comprise of 10 ops , 2 masters (level 10) and me .
    : After that ,....there will be no other ops unless an existing op steps down .
    : Any op who gives +o to a non-op will be removed , whether it was intentional or a script . I`ll post the list tomorrow .

: Tony

and well done to you two
    things running smoother than ever these days in #quake
    you managed to find a good system
    whopee:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Could yaa make it so any1 on that list has the
    autokickin script for clones turned off, coz if
    more than 4 from the same lab are in they get
    kicked, coz the proxys ip shows up
    Thanks

B