Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has netsource?

Options
  • 06-05-2003 9:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

Like the topic says, does anyone actually have netsource yet?
    And what is the service like, pings etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Originally posted by p2p
    Like the topic says, does anyone actually have netsource yet?
    And what is the service like, pings etc?

Another needless thread! :rolleyes:

If you had bothered to look through the Broadband Forum you would have found plenty of information on it.

carb.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Nice one! Try reading the threads in broadband where this topic is actually covered :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭p2p

I do read the broadband forum lads,
    The problem is there's only 1 or 2 people who say they have it, also the threads are clouded with other non relavant info.

Surely more than 2 people have netsource by now!

I wanted to make a thread solely devoted to the standard of service, and what to expect from the service ( a lot of people who have not yet signed up see this as an important issue - before they commit themselves )

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to the Broadband forum. Reason being that it's perfectly suited to the Broadband forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Try the forums like "i think netsource have turned me on" and one of the ones about ping rates.. In fact im sure there is one somewhere with the same subject name as this one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭p2p

<Sigh>
    Never mind,

Mod's u can delete this if you want ,
    I just wanted 1 thread for people to report their experiences,
    for the reasons above..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭swoofer

P2P

This is a good question and it would be nice to have netsource as an item on its own.

The way DSL is rolling out it would make sense to have separate threads for the main providers:

ESAT
    EIRCOM
    VIA/NETOURCE

and any others I have missed.(from uk so still learning)

and others as they come along then anyone could look at comments for each provider and then make their mind up.

At the moment it is total confusion, do I get my own modem, will it work with so and so, what is the download limit or is there one, what is the cost, is there a minimum contract, what is the speed or ping and on it goes.

It takes ages to get the answers and so the Q's will be asked more than once.

A good exaample is a satellite receiver site where models are shown separately so u can go to where u want dead easy.

Me I am going to wait and wait and see what rolls out.

gb--

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

some people! :rolleyes:

btw , the other treads relating to Netsource (and there's a good few) all started out like this thread....then just crashed off topic.....bla.bla.bla

Advertisement