Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picked up a few new CDs

Options
  • 06-05-2003 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Picked up a load of stuff the weekend

The Turbo AC's - Automatic
    Hell Is For Heroes - Neon Handshake
    Consumed - Pistols at dawn
    Goldfinger - Open Your Eyes
    Consumed - Hit For Six
    Therapy? - High Anxiety
    cKy - volume 1
    Blood Or Whiskey - Blood Or Whiskey

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

What's the new Therapy? album like? All the reviews I've read are pretty positive and I'll probably buy it regardless next weekend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

havent listened to it fully yet but it seems to be heavier than anything else theyve done

gar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭colin caustic

hey bombidol i've got copies of steam pig,runnin riot, the uk subs live album rejected put out, and the second blood or whiskey album if yer interested...low,low prices...

got that my name is satan album the other day-really good...anyone whose into the heavy,heavy hardcore should really check it out...and the dagda-more really heavy hardcore, more intense then my name is satan,contains glyn from my name is satan/jobbykrust too...check em out...

Ive got the second Blood or whiskey Cd. Got a load of UKsubs stuff already on comps and MP3. Im so feckin poor after buying all those CDs i literally couldnt afford the bus yesterday lol

• Advertisement

i ended up walking to and from town on day coz i spent my money on zines and cds a few days before...got me in shape tho...woz just thinkin gar we could try and do the interview over pms-it sounds stoopid an all but could make better reading than just plain old email coz i could actually follow on from yer answers...

Thats cool, email is probably better than PM, cause when i get a PM i get an Email anyway. on a side note, i just found a pack of chewing gum i bought last week that i thought i lost. :D

I went to see hell is for heroes/Kineses/bluebird and Wildhearts/Amen the weekend too. not local bands but pretty decent.
    the boys from Blood or whiskey and Pinhead there there, as was John Toxic. I gave the AMEN guitarist a few 20Bulls Each Stickers, the shilling whore i am

gar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Picked up a few there myself...

Apoptygma Berzerk - Welcome To Earth
    Axis Of Perdition - The Ichneumon Method (And Less Welcome Techniques)
    Behemoth - Pandemonic Incantations
    Daylight Dies - No Reply

And I also got the Enslaved DVD, Live Retaliation.
    Well reconmended!

Thoughts?

i missed the frickin wildhearts gig!the guys from blood or whiskey are pretty cool-barneys a great guy-done an interview with him a while back...angelwhore-don't know any of those bands-what sorta shtuff is it?

got some new stuff meself recently-
    darkthrone-soulside journey
    napalm death-scum,from enslavement to obliteration
    amebix-make some f*ckin noise
    venom-black metal
    danzig 3-how the gods kill

indulging my heavier,non punk side as you'll notice...

• Advertisement

good stuff. I have the first Danzig Album. but im not a fan to be honest. he annoys the hell outta me sometimes. Im in a weird mood this month. Cant really listen to anything too Aggressive. dunno why. I need to chill a bit, relax the brain.
    I bought the two AMEN Albums on saturday though.
    We have come for your parents and AMEN. Its psychotic. that dude has issues.

gar

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Have you listened to Superjoint Ritual yet bombidol? They're pretty good.

Advertisement