Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"No test result available"

Options
  • 06-05-2003 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what getting "no test result available" means when you get your line tested on the 1800503303 number?

I've had it tested a number of times over the past 3 weeks and keep getting this same message. Eircom have said that they'd check it out and get back to me but naturally enough no joy there.

I know I can get Esat's business dsl service so should this mean I should be able to get RDSL or is it something completely different?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,391 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Perhaps you have a new line installed ?

I was told as my line is new (instaled last thursday) that there are no test results available and they would have to schedule a test, which apparently takes 10 working days to do, even though the engineer that installed it said that its definately adsl compatable.

So am at least one month away from adsl.....

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

got some thing similare here..i got the line in me crib reactivated as we moved in recently, so 1 hour later the line was active ...i was impressed the dude from eircom told me yea sure ring up 2 morrow and get it tested for DSl so i did and i was told that i neither passed or failed ???

Biddy said the msg she got was " combinatin not recognised"

she then asked when was the line activated so i informed her,last nite, she said they would send some body out to check da exchange and i'll get a call with in 48 hrs.

so 48 hrs l8r i got no call back..so i rang back in and got another biddy she then gave me the same error and told me to wait 3 weeks for their systems to completly update as my line was only activated...2 be honest this smell of bullsheite so i have to wait till the 20 of so of this month and check then

D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i got my line re-activated on the 14th and tried to get the line tested but got the same response, i rang again on the 23rd and the line passed .

Advertisement