Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not such a fair Boards...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 hackfish

Sorry about the first mistake... is

"I have seen..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

What about the rest of the mistakes ?

I'm not english native speaker. But I speak spanish, french and italian. I'm really, really sorry for my spelling mistakes.

By the way....
    what languages do you speak?
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

You're wasting your time complaining. Theres no rules other than the ones the admin's and mod's make/enforce. And no its not always fair. Thats life for you.

I agree. But i least I make my point.
    Is not Fair.
    Anyway....

• Advertisement

The best part is that they still EDIT my comments...

Crazy people....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by hackfish
    The best part is that they still EDIT my comments...

Crazy people....

we are all crazy.
    and the edit i did was linking it to the thread.

now, if you still want to complain, go right ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I think the post in question we edited as boards has a 'No Adveritising or Marketing rule' in place. If you want to use boards for such then you should pay for advertising space.

The guy who posted that thread is the webmaster of one of the sites in question and was trying to drum up interest. Personally I think WWM was right to delete the contents, even if he is crazy.

And do we really have to point out peoples spelling mistakes? I mean, c'mon ...

yeah... come one....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hackfish you expressed your opinion in a civil manner and its been taken on Board, however you are in the minority of users. Most of us (myself included) dont want to open the flood gates of spamming, pimping or touting here. This is our 3rd place as they say and beyond the necessary banner ad, we want to discuss things in peace.

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement