Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is broadband better Esat or Ercom

Options
  • 06-05-2003 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I can't get NTL so i have to chose between esat and eircom, any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Yelnahs

hmmmmm

Esat is cheaper and its got great pings if ur a gamer.... 25 ish for Jolt servers, also Esat has 1 more Gig Cap than eircom bringing to the total to 5 and........... thats all the reasons i can think of.

I rushed and got eircom, its a great service, but i have no splitters and its more expensive, so id recomend Esat, coz i did have to set the eircom thing up myself and ^^^^ the reasons above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Go for neither, Via networks/Netsource is available almost anywhere Eircom can give you ADSL.

See http://www.netsource.ie/html/access_solutions.html for details.

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Esat and Eircom's services are identical, but Esat's costs less. If you're worried about the cap, Netsource will cost you a little bit more but isn't capped.

Advertisement