Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary Surveys

• 06-05-2003 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any links to a recent Salary Survey or, if it exists, a Salary Calculater? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Theres one on the Mark Mitchell site at mmr.ie but I think it's a tad out of date. Theres another one that I saw recently. I think it's at finfacts.com.

Cheers,

K-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

Salary surveys need to be treated with a grain of salt. They are far from reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Originally posted by Cork
    Salary surveys need to be treated with a grain of salt. They are far from reality.
    Yep.Whatever. I don't need a lesson in how to use salary surveys. I agree with you. But if you could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭LizardKing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Recruitment agencies sometimes have salary surveys available on their web sites. So you might want to try some of the more well known agencies. But bear in mind agencies do tend to bend the truth a tad! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

New Media CV used to have one on their site. Most are complete BS though.

Advertisement