Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband offering!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by MarVeL
    I've passed eircoms test but there is no way I would take up there offer. I was going to get Esat but then came news of the NTL offer. Unfortunately I'm not in the pilot area just yet but if they are rolling to the rest of Lucan over the next few months I may see if I can force my hands to stay in my pockets until they are available. I know of 2 other people in the area who are in the same position, one next door to me and the other overlooking Oldbridge and cursing his luck :-).

Why not get VIA? It's only a 2month contract... could be worth it until you get NTL... which might not happen

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

It's one of the options I'm looking at (and it is nice to be able to say that at last) but the initial setup costs are putting me off. If I can get NTL in the next month or two I have an adsl line connection fee of €81.81 ex vat and an adsl modem to write off. It'd probably still be cheaper than staying on eircom but not by much. Then again the longer the wait the more worth it it'll look. If it's more than 3 or 4 months I'll probably go with Esat for the year and see what the situation is in a years time.

Advertisement