Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mario in games

Options
  • 06-05-2003 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭

I recently found marioland 2 for the gameboy.....
    Seems to be the best 2d mario I've seen in years!!! shame it's not in colour.

I'm wondering which , if any of the wario etc. games compare well to eg. super mario world? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i think i had warioland 4 for gba anmd it was very good , better than supermario world 2 id say but supermario world 2 was made way back then so mario wins again .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Originally posted by Placebo
    i think i had warioland 4 for gba anmd it was very good , better than supermario world 2 id say but supermario world 2 was made way back then so mario wins again .....

He was talking of super mario LAND not super mario world, I am confused of which games you are talking about. All the super mario land games were on the gameboy.

Super Mario World 2 or Yoshi's Island as it was usually called is one of the best mario (more like yoshi) games ive ever played. Different from the rest of them because you control yoshi. Back in the day a friend and myself finished all the levels with maximum points and unlocked everything. Very good game.... I remember it all now.... :'- )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Wario Land 3 (GBC) was fantastic, but Wario games aren't exactly the same as Mario stuff. Super Mario Bros. (GBC also) is also exceedingly good. It's the first NES Mario game with a tonne of extra stuff thrown in (including the Lost Levels, worth the price for itself alone), well worth a look in.

Advertisement