Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My posts

Options
  • 07-05-2003 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hey Just refering to my
    "Cry me a ?" post. I have noticed that many people have been saying that its "bannable spam" however what exactly classes as "nonsence" in the after hours board? Yes i understand that it is not the most intelligent post in the world but a thread that recieves 29 replies from Mods and Users alike be spam? And i quite enjoyed reading the other users replies and got a good gigle.

In short, does it actually class as Spam and Why? I have read the Charter. I would class spam as Threads are utter rubbish and no-one wants to read. Well I havnt been banned yet (again), so just wondering what you think Monty?

Ps Thanks for not banning me. :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Looks like rubbish to me. AFAIK (but I haven't looked) Monty clamped down on whimsical nonsense polls.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Doesnt really seem like spam, you wanna find out peoples opinions on a song. Maybe it should be in another forum :ninja:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i like the way he thinks

Advertisement