Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Six - Anyone attend?

Options
  • 07-05-2003 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Did anyone attend the Electric Six spectacle over the weekend? How was it? Did they do Danger High Voltage?!!!! :):D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

wasn't there, but has anyone seen the new video? ahem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

it was this wekend
    i'd have loved to have seen that

did anyone go

and what's the new video like, do tell all starlet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

* Tumbleweeds blow across the stage*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭starlet

all i should say about the new Electric 6 video for fear of completely ruining it for you is that you'll never look at Abraham Lincoln or gyms in the same way again. you know how, the first time you see the Danger! High Voltage video, you're basically sat there with your mouth open, like, this can't be real, it's too much, my eyes are burning, but you can't stop looking at it because you can't believe Dick Valentine or WHOEVER it is is REALLY snogging some old woman? pretty much the same reaction to the Gay Bar video. well, for me anyway......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ahhh damn these exams

i was so shocked by the first video yes
    it was the most gross intriguing thing ever to watch.

(nearly as gross and not intriguing as the hamiltons all over each other in a cinema for that vh1 thing)

• Advertisement
Advertisement