Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q2 (for Von) HIV Dreamers

Options
  • 03-06-1998 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Em have you checked your results section recently HIV? It says HIV 90 DzR 44 for the game you had against AA. Surely you must of been day dreaming when you wrote it up? Remove the offending score at once!
    The cheek!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ooops, sorry should have been HIV 190 DzR 44. I'll correct that this evening :)

: Em have you checked your results section recently HIV? It says HIV 90 DzR 44 for the game you had against AA. Surely you must of been day dreaming when you wrote it up? Remove the offending score at once!
    : The cheek!

:

LOL.

: Ooops, sorry should have been HIV 190 DzR 44. I'll correct that this evening :)

: : Em have you checked your results section recently HIV? It says HIV 90 DzR 44 for the game you had against AA. Surely you must of been day dreaming when you wrote it up? Remove the offending score at once!
    : : The cheek!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Shank

Of course we could always have another match, seeing as no other clan will play us.
    Shank

: LOL.

:
    : : Ooops, sorry should have been HIV 190 DzR 44. I'll correct that this evening :)

: : : Em have you checked your results section recently HIV? It says HIV 90 DzR 44 for the game you had against AA. Surely you must of been day dreaming when you wrote it up? Remove the offending score at once!
    : : : The cheek!

we know the feeling, we have to go to the US to find clans, or rather, they are coming for us. on sunday we played Anarchy Angels (they were missing most of their best players) and we got a challenge in from clan HATE on monday. Clan SCREAM, SC, QID and JEDI have all refused challenges.

wussies one and all. what about some single level test matches on the new war server this weekend. we've a few newbies who haven't got a game yet, plus DzR have a big squad. what about it?

: Of course we could always have another match, seeing as no other clan will play us.
    : Shank

:
    : : LOL.

: :
    : : : Ooops, sorry should have been HIV 190 DzR 44. I'll correct that this evening :)

: : : : Em have you checked your results section recently HIV? It says HIV 90 DzR 44 for the game you had against AA. Surely you must of been day dreaming when you wrote it up? Remove the offending score at once!
    : : : : The cheek!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

:Clan SCREAM, SC, QID and JEDI have all refused challenges. wussies one and all.

I don't recall HIV challanging us. I do recall someone asking for a CTF match as we turned them down for the simple reason we wouldn't of even given you a close game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement