Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OSP Map pack

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

plus
    http://www.darkkeep.com/files/maps/q3arenax.pk3

They're not in rotation, but can be selected.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

cheers, q3arenax might be played to see who is the biggest isdn 70pingage shaft whore. On a side note can you get osp to default to pro-q3dm6 1v1 when nobody is on the server? it changes to some ospctf map when theres nobody on so you have to change the map every time you connect. Thank you in advance.

Once I figure out how to do it I'll do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

nice one.

i think if you add: map "pro-q3dm6"
    to the end of the osp server.cfg file, the server will default to pro-q3dm6, and not that poxy ctf map.

Its been a while since i was messing with those cfg's, so maybe one of the other lads around that knows more could tell you for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

at zee bottom of the server.cfg(or wotevur) will be the first map that is used.

it will be "ospctf1"

change that to "pro-q3dm6"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

that's great, the server is great, many thanks.
    could u slap on

ftp://ftp.quake.ie/q3.files/maps/ztn3tourney1.zip

if you have time please.

done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Whats the ip btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

games2.iol.ie

Advertisement