Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Way High speed Satellite Internet

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Eircom.Net is equally Bad all right, the real problem is that we have nothing GOOD to speculate on in the absence of hard data from Web-Sat themselves.

Naturally I look forward to hearing the GOOD news from WebSat, specifically.

512k Down
    128k Up

€100 a month including VAT
    €500 Installation including Dish and PCI cards and Labour AND VAT

Dish remains yours to keep whatever happens, only the PCI cards go back to WEBSAT if the service is terminated. (The system runs off 2 PCI (UP and DOWN) cards in your PC rather than a receiver 'Box').

Bonus extra LNB and basic receiver for Astra 2 cluster to get the free BBC's (and some other FTA channels) from the end of this month if you order now thats yours for €100 and you get to keep that too.....come what may. I think Web-Sat broadcast from Here while the free Beebs are Here . Fat dish required methinks.

Now thats the kinda product that would have a market . Thats what I call Market Research :D

This OTHER Web-Sat Product linked Here while the free Beebs are
    €3000 Equipment Cost
    €250 a month Rental

CAP 0.5GB down (Less than half a Gigabyte....yes)
    CAP 46MB up

Is probably not worth researching further in here.

I look forward to the GOOD news from Web-Sat

M

Advertisement