Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX live in Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭uzami

well today I have been mostly playing MotoGP......so come on npSloth.....you can EAT MY DUST.

(Apologies.....getting carried away with the voice communicator thingy)

Wolfenstein will be delivered during the week (£29.99 from amazon.co.uk)...... so it'll be one or t'other.

/d.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭MrB

Originally posted by kensutz
    Ok not bragging or anything but I have a question. I have 3 xbox's and I was wondering can I set up the same XBOX live account on all 3 xboxs? Instead of having to buy 3 xbox live sets.

I think you can use the same account on all 3 boxes, just not at the same time. The account is for yourself personally and not the BOX, just be careful if you use the *COUGH MODED COUGH** box as it will be band from Live if they spot the chip!! (not your account though just the functionally enhanced Xbox :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Now that I am indeed fully armed and operational it's time to destroy uzami and his minions. In other words accept my friends request :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mj

Well Sloth, I would be happy to wipe the floor with you. What games do you have?

Ghost Recon
    Mech Assault
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein

Mj

Handle: MJ Whacker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

I um....well I have none of those games but I do plan to get RTCW soon so I'll be able to take you on there.
    At the moment I have:
    Unreal Tourniment
    Capcom Versus SNK 2: EO Live: Millionare Fighting Club 2001: Mark of the Millenium 2001 (gotta love that name)
    and the Live games disk with Moto GP, Whacked (never played it) and Mech Assault demo (only played it once or twice)

• Advertisement
Advertisement