Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

male multiple orgasms

• 07-05-2003 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

when i tell people that i (a guy) can get multiple orgasms i usually get labled a dirty bastard. which i am. but its true lads,its very possible.
    the way to do it is to use youre pc muscle,(the one you use to stop yourself from pissing) just before you splatter, start usin youre muscle. you gotta experiment a bit. dont just flex the muscle cos that does nothing.
    i havent got it perfect yet, but when i come it lasts three times as long and is twice as intense.

its true!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

lolly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

me too!!! my schlong is two feet long and when i cum its usually for an intense half hour!!!!........:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭PAPILLION

rofle.

yeah i saw that in a program on living.
    she said to hang a damp face cloth over your nob and lift it up and down, like you are weight lifiting. lol

never tried it all the same, dont even work my biceps let alone my pc muscle

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hardly news.

Do you, erm, have a Personal Issue you want to discuss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

i posted this on the Guys: Keep on going thread

There's such a thing called the dry ejaculation. Where a man reaches orgasim and by pushing down on his pelvic muscle, prevents ejaculation, thus keeping his present erection, and giving him the ability to mutiple orgasim. but you have to execise your pelvic muscle every day for it work.
    Flankly i cud'nt be bothered.
    I shoot my load,
    Then put on me clothes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Yeah get a boner put a wet towel on it and thrust it up and down and this will excercise for the PC muscle . twice daily.
    (Dont get caught how do you explain that one)
    "ahh well I was ahh just"........

Ha ha we must have been watching the same programme
    and same for the ladies get on yer back and do pelvic thrusts for 5 minutes 3 times a day and after a month you should have more intence orgasams.

who cares

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by the Guru
    Yeah get a boner put a wet towel on it and thrust it up and down and this will excercise for the PC muscle . twice daily.
    (Dont get caught how do you explain that one)
    "ahh well I was ahh just"........

you'd have to go wth the Billy connoly line: 'did ya see the size of that spider????'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Well without taken the piss two much. Once or twice I have stopped just before I came. I did go soft but it was like I sorta half came. Then on the next run when I did come it was ****ing amazing!:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I suppose its worth a shot :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

teh praccy bible

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Well without taken the piss two much. Once or twice I have stopped just before I came. I did go soft but it was like I sorta half came. Then on the next run when I did come it was ****ing amazing!

I have done that 2 Dont knock it til youve tried it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by patch69
    you'd have to go wth the Billy connoly line: 'did ya see the size of that spider????'

Of course starting off with the line "I'm really glad you come in" (to throw them off) :D:D:D Classic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by PAPILLION

she said to hang a damp face cloth over your nob and lift it up and down, like you are weight lifiting. lol

What happens if your willy launches the damp cloth over your shoulder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i was watching it cause there was nothing else on, i dont even excercise for my body, dont see myelf doing it for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭PAPILLION

Originally posted by NekkidBibleMan
    What happens if your willy launches the damp cloth over your shoulder?

they didn't say.

my guess is go and see a doctor and ask why your cock has srung steel in it.

:p

Advertisement