Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting and delicious vegey meals (oh and easy)

• 07-05-2003 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I'm not a huge fish or veg fan and I've been avoiding inviting my brother in law and his wife over for a meal as she is a vegetarian and I have no idea what to cook.

I'm not a brilliant cook but I can do some nice little meals for a special occassion for a small group(ie 2).

Does anyone have some suggestions of what to cook so that the meat eaters and the vegey are happy???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Would a Quorn Thai curry fit the bill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Or vegetable lasagne? Perfectly easy - just stir fry a load of vegetables and make a white sauce. Shove it all in the oven, the meat eaters might not even be able to tell if you use mushrooms or soya steaks.

Also how about deep fried tofu steaks with plenty of soy sauce and some rice and.. stuff..

Advertisement