Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is this person worth?

• 07-05-2003 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

I started another thread looking for examples of a salary survey. However most are BS and most are out of date. So, for reasons which are too long to explain, I want to ask this question. If you or your company were looking for a person with the skill set below. How much salry would you be prepared to pay him/her?

Skill - Set:

12 Years IT exp including:

IT Management
    Program management
    Product management
    DBA in Oracle, Sybase, Interbase
    CNE (Netware)
    MCSE
    CCNA (Cisco)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Would be a very valuable person to have as they are what would be called a "rounded" individual.
    Probably I would think say between 50 min to 60k maybe more depending on the site of the company, team been managed, project type and location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

depends on the position they were in or going for

Advertisement