Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEMALE BASS PLAYER WANTED,this message will self destruct in .....

Options
  • 07-05-2003 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭

Established rock outfit seek rocker chick to complete line.Influences anything and everything, Smashing Pumpkins,the kitch, Led Zeppelin,TOOL,Punky Brewster etc etc yaddah yaddah dum de dum. Drop us a line and we'll get back to you asap.Touring and recording iniment -This email will self destruct in 4 weeks from today. randaddy90@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

Why female? Musics not all about appearance or imitation,im sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

don't see the problem with someone having a preference for the type of character they want in a band. Bands are not all about music.

though i too would like to have a female bassist in my band -
    not for image reasons but vocal input. several bands i love have female bassists and guitarists and the music wouldn't be the same without their sweet vocals - zwan being the latest addition,
    (paz on lyric - ahhhh)

I cant say im a big fan of zwan although i did love the pumpkins very much(still do),ok there is such a thing as Session singers all great bands have them when they are doing a greatest hits tour
    pink floyd ,steely dan ermmm.
    ok i get yer point i was just fealing left out as i am a male bass player, who looks good in a dress and does a great falseto rendition of rosanna(toto song).#

Jeff porcaro forever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Cindy Love

yeah we have a female bassist who is getting fired.Works better to just appoint another female and also maybe for vocal aspect.So to all MALE Bass players-no offense intended!

none taken, i dont like female bass players, its nothing sexist i just cant think of one i would rate as a good bass player

• Advertisement
Advertisement