Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trillian MSN Question

• 07-05-2003 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

I just recently installed Trillian to handel my MSN/Yahoo/ICQ communications.

I have Version 1.0 Pro

However there one problem. When a new contact logs onto MSN, Yahoo or ICQ i don't get a pop-up notice to say so, which i miss. I get notifications of new emails by the little pop-ups though.

Any1 found a fix for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Found the answer in a plugin.

http://www.retrodesigns.com/TrillianPlugins/

I heartly endorse trillian :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

so whats the deal with Trillian?

i couldn't be arsed doin much looking about for info. it adds your buddies from AOL and MSN to its own program? and lets you talk to any of them?

Heres what mine looks like

http://www.r4ge.com/trillian.jpg with notes :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

When I right click a name in the contact list, theres an option in the menu called "Alerts" which lets you set a popup message in the bottom right like MSN's, or a message that you must click an "OK" to get rid of. There's also sound options.

Might just be the skin though, I'm using Geek Blue Pro :]

What's the name of your skin Stan?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by PiE
    When I right click a name in the contact list, theres an option in the menu called "Alerts" which lets you set a popup message in the bottom right like MSN's, or a message that you must click an "OK" to get rid of. There's also sound options.

Might just be the skin though, I'm using Geek Blue Pro :]

What's the name of your skin Stan?

Yeah, just saw that option there "Set Alert"

The skin name is: Azarro

Advertisement