Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does she like me?

• 07-05-2003 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok. im sure these have been posted millions of times before but:
    there's this girl right? and well obviously i like her. however im not sure if she likes me. last year i heard her say that she did (i was walking in front of her and overheard). today, outside a class, i was talkin to some mates and so was she in front of me. i was sittin on a ledge and she was pretendin to dance or whatever, shakin her ass and etc. then she asks was i lookin at her ass. i made a joke answer and she giggle and said "boys" with a joking huff. so um....is that like a signal or waht?
    any help is real appreciated..

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by me-tu-se
    ...she was pretendin to dance or whatever, shakin her ass and etc. then she asks was i lookin at her ass. i made a joke answer and she giggle and said "boys" with a joking huff. so um....is that like a signal or waht?

No, it's not a signal, she does not like you. She's just a prick teaser who is looking for some attention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

but she's not that type of girl. i mean i know a few of those types but she's not one of them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

every girl is that kind of girl :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

Originally posted by Mordeth
    every girl is that kind of girl :)

HAHA FUNNY COS ITS SO TRUE !!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

need way more than that to tell, particularly with the prick teases knocking around now a days ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

but she's not that type of girl. i mean i know a few of those types but she's not one of them
    Stop fantasizing / idealising her. She's a woman like all the other and is trying to twist your finger like she does her Daddy's. Next time she does something like that, flirt back and see where it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

She DOES NOT like you. deal with it, seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Does she like me?

No. Nobody likes you. Not even your mother.

[Jeff Lebowski is in cruel mode today]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stira64

you should just go for it. seriously. what have you got to lose.
    your pride?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hey guys, you might be able to help me with a similar problem!

--

I was talking to this girl in a nightclub when she started rubbing my trousers and telling me how she liked the material (they're very nice!).

Then she started kissing me and stuff. After 15 mins of this she asked me if I wanted to go home.

I was like, "It's only 12:15 and this place stays open til 3:30, why would I want to go home yet?"

She stopped talking to me after that, and I don't know why.

--

Anyways, my question is: does she like me? What should I do?

Thanks guys!

Alastair.

• Advertisement

haha funny trojan

Originally posted by Tiesto
    haha funny trojan

It might be funny to you sir, but I find it quite serious. I thought the girl liked me, but she's ignoring me now, so maybe I was reading the signals wrong.

btw that was a class set you played in Club Space, FL, last August.

Al.

she asked you if you wanted to go home to UR place or HERS for a bit of action u muppet :D

Originally posted by Tiesto
    she asked you if you wanted to go home to UR place or HERS for a bit of action u muppet :D

but she's not that type of girl.

No way.

What do you mean by "action"?

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

she just wanted to take you home so she can get your trousers and throw you out, so be happy and go iron them trousers.

haha
    seriously
    by activity i mean sexual favours :)

DAMN
    i mean by action meaning
    sexual favours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,511 ✭✭✭✭Victor

OK, stop the trolling / spam.

Yes Mr. PI Moderator, Sir.

:)

ok, seeing as I have successfully completed my seek and destroy mission on this thread, perhaps I should give some real advice...

me-tu-se:

Yes, it has been posted a million times, have a look through the previous pages of this board for similiar threads to read.

In this situation it's impossible to tell whether she does or not, so ignore the guys above who are taking the piss (me included).

What should you do? Well, next time you see her, smile at her! If she's near by, walk over and say "Hi". Talk to her about something (anything).

If she does like you she'll make it easy for you to be friendly. If she doesn't, move on, and say hello to some other girl.

Be confident in yourself. If you're real nervous just think about it - these girls are nothing special just because they're good looking. Everyone has some form of talent, so don't put 'em on a pedestal, just treat them normal.

good luck,
    Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stira64

oh here we go!
    TROJAN has all the advice doesnt he. thinks hes the biggest stud in ireland. i can see him going out on a saturday night with his shirt unbuttoned wearing jewelery and tight pants, with a golden necklace, and saying "hey baby" every two minutes.

Originally posted by stira64
    oh here we go!
    TROJAN has all the advice doesnt he. thinks hes the biggest stud in ireland. i can see him going out on a saturday night with his shirt unbuttoned wearing jewelery and tight pants, with a golden necklace, and saying "hey baby" every two minutes.

Hey stira? Have we met? How did you know? Damn girl, you got me down perfect, I'm sure you must've met me! Was that you in the nightclub? I didn't know you were a boards user!

hehe...

Question for you: is my advice wrong?

No? I didn't think so.

So why don't you go take a chill pill, let those of us who can advise, give advice, and please, don't spam the thread anymore (cos I did enough of that earlier).

Clear skies.
    Al.

Originally posted by Trojan
    Hey guys, you might be able to help me with a similar problem!

--

I was talking to this girl in a nightclub when she started rubbing my trousers and telling me how she liked the material (they're very nice!).

Then she started kissing me and stuff. After 15 mins of this she asked me if I wanted to go home.

I was like, "It's only 12:15 and this place stays open til 3:30, why would I want to go home yet?"

She stopped talking to me after that, and I don't know why.

--

Anyways, my question is: does she like me? What should I do?

Thanks guys!

Alastair.

maybe trojan isnt the best guy to take advice from.
    "It's only 12:15 and this place stays open til 3:30, why would I want to go home yet?" that is so funny!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

so was she in front of me. i was sittin on a ledge and she was pretendin to dance or whatever, shakin her ass and etc. then she asks was i lookin at her ass.

So, let me get this straight.

A girl shook her ass in front of you (literally), turned around and asked you if you noticed.... (again literally)... and you "aren't" sure if she fancies you... so you thought you might ask here?

Let me ask you another question.

Do you need help tying your shoes in the morning too?

it depends how close she was :)
    Between 0-2 metres
    she wants ur body

2metres+ she doesnt
    haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Originally posted by Typedef
    So, let me get this straight.

A girl shook her ass in front of you (literally), turned around and asked you if you noticed.... (again literally)... and you "aren't" sure if she fancies you... so you thought you might ask here?

She might just be a cock tease though Typie. Mind you he has nothing to lose by just going over and asking her out. She might just tease him all the way in if you know what I mean. ;)

K-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by Kell
    She might just be a cock tease though Typie. Mind you he has nothing to lose by just going over and asking her out. She might just tease him all the way in if you know what I mean. ;)

K-

LOL. Your quite the poet Kell.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan, a stately pleasure dome decree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Ok. Yes she likes you. She said so then waved her ass in your face. Talk to het what ever but she does like you! Also use comdoms saty in school and do drugs..... whoops didnt mean that use LOTS of drugs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

your reaction prolly wasnt the one she was looking for, thats why she went off in a huff, like Al said, talk to the gurl, flirt, smile at her, maybe wink if u get the chance, if she does like u well then, she will let u know by doing the same, if she doesnt, no loss to you, just say you were kidding, or just forget about it, there are plenty of fish in teh sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

Girls are evil (sometimes). I don't think she's into you tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

what colour were the pants...were they nice pants?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i hope he tells us to burn our Pants ........... DONT YOU HATE PANTS?

Girls are evil and flirt with you just to show you they can and it makes tham feel big because they think they can control you. When all we want is their bodys and as human beings ......pshff. Objects. Like my Car , My Laptop and my Woman. (In order of preferance)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Offer her money for sex if she axcepts then you know she`s a slag!
    If she refuses then she just might be a nice girl!
    But youll have blown it by then so maybe thats not such a good idea!:rolleyes:

Dont you hate pants?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

how is anyone here supposed to answer that.

we dont know the girl.

we have never met the girl.

we will never meet the girl

we dont care about the girl.

now.

what are you going to do about it. are you interested? do you care?

to be honest i would say stop bloody thinking about it unless you are having a ****. go with life and next time anyone says something like that to them, engage them in some meaningful goddamn conversation and find out for yourself if they are interested in you or not, because no one here can tell you. only she can.

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

bleh

Orig. poster, don't worry about this guy, he's just some old fart with a laptop on a porch somewhere in Kansas. On a rocking chair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Trojan
    Orig. poster, don't worry about this guy, he's just some old fart with a laptop on a porch somewhere in Kansas. On a rocking chair.

Ma!

fetch here m'shotgun....

<grimes takes of pants and throws them at me-tu-se>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

truth.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement