Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micheal Franti & Spearhead

• 07-05-2003 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Gonna be a good one this. Playing the Village on the 23rd of June. Tickets are 24.50 before Ticketmaster add whatever it is they add.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭dr_funkenstein

oh i cant wait for this one! just got the new album too, great stuf.. not long to wait :)

and damn mbroaders, you seem to pick out all the gigs that I goto :) .. was even at prince last yr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Originally posted by dr_funkenstein
    oh i cant wait for this one! just got the new album too, great stuf.. not long to wait :)

and damn mbroaders, you seem to pick out all the gigs that I goto :) .. was even at prince last yr

Havent heard the new album yet, must pick it up. That Prince gig was great, did you go to Spirit for the afterparty?

Great gig, played for close to 3 hours with no breaks at all. Me has sore feet. Anyone else there?

i was there :)

what a gig! such a happy one aswell. everybody dancing and jumpin and clappin and singin

btw that was me in the fight the power tshirt(!) makin an absolute tit of myself .. was a laugh tho :)

Laf, think i saw you there alright! Was probably the happiest gig i have been too, one of my strange highlights was when he got everyone to go down low. I had gone down towards the bar at that stage and it was so bizarre to look back down and everyone was on their hunches. I thought the gig was over about 12 times, the second hour and halfs worth of songs all seemed to be end of concert songs.

• Advertisement

all those extended versions of songs, did seem to be eternally on finales.. one after another.. mamooth set from em, thought before it that they would only do maybe 1.5hrs.. i wasn't complaining tho!

when everyone jumped up on the count of three... lettin go of their negativity, i think everyone in there had huge grins on their faces :)

and as for me.. try to remember some way off key singing :D

Advertisement