Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More stargate please

Options
  • 07-05-2003 10:59pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Finally season 7 starts airing in the US on the 13th of June with a two parter. Dunno when it starts on Sky one, although judging by the popularity of Stargate downloading on teh interweb (the 7th most downloaded TV show), this probably won't be a problem for most of ye ;)

Oh, and...

stargatecov.jpg

lol, as accurate a representation of carters hair as it is, i don't think i'll be buying the comic :p

http://www.avatarpress.com/stargate/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Depends whether they make it canon or not really. I'm quite a fan of some comics (mostly manga, although I do have a subscription to 2000AD) - that said, just about any I've read based on US TV series have been woeful.

The singular exception is that some of the Babylon 5 graphic novels were excellent. If they made canon SG1 comics like those, that would rock - effectively covering some elements of the backstory which either are too obscure for a full TV episode, or, like B5's comics, would require too big a special effects budget...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Hummm.. the comic looks a little too realistic, will have to take a look at it :)
    Personally I think that the cartoon was a really bad idea. It sucks!
    Any Opinions?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

It does indeed suck a large quantity of old dried up donkey balls. It is for kids mind, but it still looks pretty poor even for a kids show.

Advertisement