Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cd images.

• 07-05-2003 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Lo,

I have a certain game thats in these 2 files. The .bin file being the 500 megs+. I know its an image of sorts but i can't seem to burn it to a cd. Can nero do it or do i need clone cd or something?

Or is there a program that can unpack it onto my hd?

thnxs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

try using Disc Image or saved project in Nero, then when its burned u can unpack it from the cd (i think thats how i done it last)

On Nero 5, its Burn Image in the File menu, hope it helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

Theres an application called Alcohol 120%

Its a virtual CD/DVD drive and a CD/DVD burning software. It will recognise the .bin files as cd image files, and can mount them to a virtual device, or burn them to a blank disc.

Look on google for the url for download of alcohol, because I'm nit sure of the site address.

On second thoughts it may be www.alcoholsoft.com Then again I'm not 100% on that. Google is your friend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭patch

Sometimes an image will suit only one mounting program.
    You can also use clonecd's virtual drive to mount it. At least one of my images only worked with clonecd.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Best program for .cue and .bin files is CDRWIN. Its like CloneCD, similar interface..

Also you can use ISO buster to extract the .bin file (just like a zip) then burn to cd or install from hard disk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

Use "Undisker"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Thanks for the replies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you could always try mounting it with daemon tools...

Advertisement