Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

next raw champion

• 08-05-2003 9:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

with all this bitching about hhh i was wondering who u think is good enough to hold the title. persionaly i think Jerico or Chrastan but their both heels

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

next raw champion is gonna be kevin nash for a month or 2 then hhh to take it back then goldberg V HHH at summerslam

Im only speculating but the hhh nash storyline is to draw on till sulmmerslam and in that time there will prolly be 2 ppv matches first one nash wins title...next one hhh wins it back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

thats who will win it. who would u like to see win it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time wcw champion Boker T is the guy id like to see with the belt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by a-hole
    persionaly i think Jerico or Chrastan but their both heels

Whats that got to do with winning the title?

More than Likely Goldberg is going to win it as he being pushed the hardest ,which could set-up a great lesnar- goldberg fight at wrestlemania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭technobob

whats up with the storyliines at the mo anyway?

they are terrible, nothin really catchin my attention at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

story lines are polouted with lockerroom politics the sameas wcw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

afaik nash will beat hhh @ the next ppv or mayb the one after (the first raw only one) & triple h will win the belt back soon after. this is so HHH can job to goldberg without actually giving him the title. this is for 2 reasons 1) the obvious one triple h dosent want goldberg having the belt 2) they can make goldberg's new streak longer without him having the belt too early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭scrawnban

Nash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

I reckon Nash will win this sunday at Judgement Day then at the next Pay Per View there will be a stipulation rematch such as 2 out of 3 falls or something to that effect then HHH will recapture the title but after that its Goldberg all the way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

I am getting sick and tired of HHH winning by DQ. Why cant he just LOSE!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭steveocn300

Yeah I would agree with that mate, the same happened against Scott Steiner! Now there is a hell in a cell match against Kevin Nash at Badd Blood.
    Personally I cant see Nash winning that so HHH will win then we wont see Nash for a while or he will end up having a pointless stupid feud with some middle of the table superstar!
    Goldberg Vs Chris Jericho will be a brilliant match if it happens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

booker t is crying out for a run with the belt, christ they dont see the potential of the man.

i had hoped kevin nash would win at judgemnt day but oh no, i swear if i see the sledgehammer again ill scream.

Cmon HHH dont ye think youve had the belt long enough

Regards

SHIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

***********potential spoiler***************

booker is booked to take the ic title at badd blood (in his home town) and one of the main reasons for wwe finally deciding to bring back the ic strap was to give booker a title run and see how he carries it - i have no doubt he will pull it off and show main event potential but wwe dont want to see him go the same way as y2j did with the main strap (even though the vast majority of the blame lies with the bookers undermining him)

Advertisement