Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Stats

Options
  • 08-05-2003 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i was using Stats 4 all and they have gone now only been usued in holland for some reason is there are other stat services out there that would be as good

Cheers

Declan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

If you have access to the raw log files, there are programs that can interpret(sp?) those log files into stats.

I can`t remember any off hand but google it, web logs to stats etc. or web log analyzer

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

Can I pimp my own service?

www.statcounter.com

free, invisible, and lotsa stats

it's hosted on a beast of a machine from hosting365.ie

it's a whole big irish affair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by nahdoic
    Can I pimp my own service?

www.statcounter.com

free, invisible, and lotsa stats

it's hosted on a beast of a machine from hosting365.ie

it's a whole big irish affair.

I've been using Statcounter.com for almost a year and it's the bee's knees. Great that it's Irish, even better that it's free :D

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

aah my loyal supporters. it makes it all worthwhile.

thx dun_do_bheal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

www.statcounter.com shall be getting a new user as soon as I have time to register.

I was gonna post this thread a while ago when I got the e-mail notification from stats 4 all but I never got around to it so nice one for that the-guru.

Can anyone figure the logic behind stats-4-all now only registering stats for Holland only. It's very strange I even e-mailed them asking them to make an exception for me and I got a very ignorant reply back which just said "NO" bastards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Cheers Guys Just as good as Stats 4 all

Advertisement