Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead Tickets

Options
  • 08-05-2003 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

I presume everyone who is going has gotten there tickets by now. My question is if it says upper circle does that mean they r seated tickets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Originally posted by johnnynolegs
    I presume everyone who is going has gotten there tickets by now. My question is if it says upper circle does that mean they r seated tickets?

Yes it does mean that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

grand thats what i thought thanks ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

did i ever tell u how much ed rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Does standing mean you get to stand about 5 feet of Thom, Jonny and that bass player who always has his back to the crowd??

Cant wait!!!

Im just disappointed im goin on the Sunday, like havin your presents and not able to open it til boxing day.

Stephens day....wotever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

there'll be a mini "mosh-pit" (i.e. a barrier) up the front,
    for the hardcores who start queing in the afternoon.
    they had it for doves last december. i reckon it holds between 50 and 100. so unless you get in there, you'll have to settle for another couple of feet away!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

Does no weapons allowed mean I'll have to use my fists if i want to hurt them really badly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah the last time they played the olympia i was in that pit and was actually about 5 feet from them and it ruled

Advertisement