Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white stripes

Options
  • 08-05-2003 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭

What's the name of that song?? I thought it was 'hit the road' , but my searches aren't coming up with much!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Seven Nation Army.

That's the one that's out at the moment. Not sure if it's the one you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭patch

It's not that one!! I think on a bleach ad. or toilet duck??
    The lyrics are something like 'well it's a one, two, three..........(?)......for the road' -I think! I've only heard it a couple of times.It's a fairly fast, happy song :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Hotel Yorba :)

Indeed it is!!! Thanks guys:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭Duffman

Is that album any good btw? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭sanvean

Yeah, the album that hotel yorba is off (not the latest one, but the one before that - can't remember the name) is very good. Didn't think much of it at first, but am only getting it to it now. I have it on my minidisc at the moment. But that bleach ad doesn't have the actual hotel yorba song, does it? just a very very similar riff, as far as i can tell.

Originally posted by sanvean
    Yeah, the album that hotel yorba is off (not the latest one, but the one before that - can't remember the name) is very good. Didn't think much of it at first, but am only getting it to it now. I have it on my minidisc at the moment. But that bleach ad doesn't have the actual hotel yorba song, does it? just a very very similar riff, as far as i can tell.

I'd say your right there, a blatant rip-off!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 SiN

is that song the song that on some mtv ad by any chance??
    if so good song tbh:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

The song that MTV are using to plug shows at the moment is Seven Nation Army. It's great (as is all of the albu,m - 'Elephant' in case you're wondering)

That Bleach ad is just a rip off of Hotel Yorba. Bah Humbug. Bloody toilet cleaners - it's put me right off cleaning my bathroom now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

The bleach ad might be a band called the Different Stripes they released these silly instrumental versions of White Stripes song. They did the same thing as The Different Strokes before that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

hotel yorba is off "white blood cells", deadly album :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

De Stijl is even better. It gets my whites whiter than white.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

i usually mix my whites from all four albums, shuffle style.

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

as adnans says = dl (i mean buy) all four albums

7 nation army has gotta be one of my favourites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

i usually put whites with whites and shuffle adnans style.

Advertisement