Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call for Moderators...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

thanks to all who put my name down for the postion of the local opressor of the Massively Multiplayer board. its going to be fun if we all behave ;)

i'll put down the charter for the board next week since bad things happened recently :(

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Hobbes and/or Venom both have been involved in the MMOrpg arena for quite some time and are pretty active.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    Hobbes and/or Venom both have been involved in the MMOrpg arena for quite some time and are pretty active.

As has Dr_Teeth afaik. I asked before and didn't get it, so it's all the same to me. :)

But I endorse...
    Adnans
    Dr_Teeth
    Venom

Probably Rev as well, but I think he's more into NWN these days?

Ohh no I'm back in the mmorpg fold again, and once more back to my criminal ways :)

Are you in Neocron? I have two characters on Pluto now, one slightly newbish.

• Advertisement

Yep, but more playing eve atm.
    Was finding the whole leveling up a bit off putting in necron

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Hobbes are you playing PS? I had a really annoying NC Reaver pilot called Hobbes strafing me yesterday on Johari. :)

Teeth.

Originally posted by Dr_Teeth
    Hobbes are you playing PS? I had a really annoying NC Reaver pilot called Hobbes strafing me yesterday on Johari. :)

Teeth.

Nope only Neocron, and for the record I never use Hobbes in any MMORPG anymore only in CS (and then it's Hobbes^^ like IRC).

Advertisement