Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam dvd- amazing

Options
  • 08-05-2003 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

HEy
    i saw the pearl jam dvd for the first time today,im not a huge fan of Binaural but after hearing them songs played live i have to go out and buy it now as for the other tracks INCREDIBLE!
    RVM,MFC,Daughter,Evenflow,Jeremy,Corduroy but to name a few

am i the only one who still says Amazing after hearing jeff buckleys Grace albumn?Its the one albumn i can listen to no matter what mood im in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

no way in hell you are, Grace is still the first CD in my colection after all these years, Hallelujah and Lover, you should've come over.......There's something special about those songs, every time i listen to them it seems like the first time......magical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

yes, i agree on both counts.

that dvd is brilliant. always a nice way to start a lazy day.
    they're releasing another dvd soon. it was filmed last December when they played a couple of dates in a club in Seattle. its called "Showbox II" its being sold at their gigs in America right now.

from what ive heard its rather good.

Advertisement