Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomy and Space - Reopen?

Options
  • 08-05-2003 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭

Would it be possible now that Astronomy Ireland has a private forum to resume service on the public astronomy forum perhaps renaming it to Astromomy and Space to encompass that whole genre. Being into this subject myself in a big way I think it's something that boards is lacking but that it would be enjoyed by many people here myself included. I know that it was shut down for various reasons but I don't see why it couldn't be relaunced as a public Astronomy and Space forum unaffiliated to any organization. I also noticed that posting was re-enabled but I wanted to ask here first before posting in it especially with DeV's closure notice still sitting in it.

Thanks

Ryan
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement