Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuban Cigars

• 08-05-2003 9:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

I got a present of a few cuban cigars in the aluminiam cases. Anyone know how long they keep?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Stored properly, they'll keep forever!

Depends on the conditions so much - they need a cool place (about 10C) and farily dry (humidity 60-65%).

The cases will help keep em, but they're never fully airtight, so expect a lifetime of months.

Bear in mind that you have to bit a bit of an afficianado to tell if they're sllightly off, it's not like cigarettes with all the additives.

Enjoy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭flangeman

If your anywhere near Dublin you should pop into 'The Decent Cigar Emporium' on Grafton street, its hard to see, look up high for the sign, its beside Captain Americas. Great people, just pop in and chat, reminds meof the movie with Harvey Keitel 'Up in Smoke'.

Pop in they sell everything including humidifiers and should be able to give you advice on their life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Thanks guys. I was hoping to keep one or two for when Liverpool win the premiership so thats at least two years away.:rolleyes: Not worth my while getting a humidor as I wouldn't be a big cigar smoker.

Advertisement