Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy batteries online?

• 09-05-2003 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions about where I could buy an inexpensive replacement battery for my Nokia 3210? The sites I've found so far either look very dodgy (no contact details etc.) or charge a fortune to ship to Ireland. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

approx eur 44 from www.mphone.co.uk incl shipping (air mail) to ireland
    http://www.mphone.co.uk/acatalog/buy_3210_291.html

you'll have to fax them a copy of your card / copy of card statement (address part) though

i've ordered phones and accessories from them before - usually just get batteries from a local store e.g. teknofone / telephone centre (dublin) can work out cheaper, unless they are hard to find models then usually have to order them online

hth,
    BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Try ebay, just get someone with good feedback, i got 2 batteries for siemens s35's for €17 shipped and all.

Advertisement