Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cdwow.ie delivery times?

Options
  • 09-05-2003 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what they're like? I'm gonna order Animal Crossing and a Freeloader disc from them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i ordered a dvd off them on thursday last and got it tuesday. 5 - 7 days would be about average and considering they shiped it from hong kong thats not bad at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

ordered two dvds last Sat..arrived Tuesday.

Should I be worried about SARS seeing as they are shipped from Hong Kong?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Should I be worried about SARS seeing as they are shipped from Hong Kong?

LMAO, me and my friend said the exact samething a month ago , anyway

takes about 7 days exactly , took me 14+ cause cds wernt released yet .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mystik

:D:D I said that too.....something going on here.

I'm still waiting for Zelda. Ordered it in March and it got dispatched on Monday so I'll probably get it next Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Last thing I ordered from them was the LOTR extended edition. Arrived in two days. Two days before Christmas too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 repoman_666

I got the GC keyboard from lik-sang.com and their in Hong Kong. I'm fine.
    Cough cough.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

haha i opened the cd then frantically washed my hands :D:o
    man, i'm lame
    yeah ~5 days, all good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

i am also waiting for zelda, if the postman doesn't have it tomorrow i'm gonna force feed him his stupid yellow bike

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TommyUnderwear

I order alot of dvd's from there and their deliveries are second to none. I think the longest I waited for an order was 7 days. You can't beat that.

on a different note - my mate ordered a dvd from them a while back and was waiting over 3 weeks to be delivered. he rang them or emailed them (not too sure) and told them of the delay. They told him that the dvd must have been lost in shipment and they sent out a new one. He recieved 2 copies of the dvd in the next week. I reckon I might try and pull a scam or 2 with that.

Advertisement