Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncey Bouncey

Options
  • 04-06-1998 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Ello Again,

Well, All i can say is a Big OOOOPS!..

It appears that when the origional mail bounced, some servers, isps and people set the mail to bounce back and in turn, it sent notification mails to everyone on the list, which in turn bounced back!

Phuckin Hell!!!!

well the mail server has been stoped and its been sorted out. Again, sorry about this. It wasnt intentional.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Ello Again,

: Well, All i can say is a Big OOOOPS!..

: It appears that when the origional mail bounced, some servers, isps and people set the mail to bounce back and in turn, it sent notification mails to everyone on the list, which in turn bounced back!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA B#stard man that wrecked me head
    Messin fair enough i'll just spend about 2 hrs deleating them
    : Phuckin Hell!!!!

: Ello Again,

: Well, All i can say is a Big OOOOPS!..

: It appears that when the origional mail bounced, some servers, isps and people set the mail to bounce back and in turn, it sent notification mails to everyone on the list, which in turn bounced back!

: Phuckin Hell!!!!

: well the mail server has been stoped and its been sorted out. Again, sorry about this. It wasnt intentional.

Ehhh, no, it hasn't been sorted out. It's now midnight and it's still sending out several emails a minute. Try using mailing list software that you're familiar with / know how to operate.

Thinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

: Ehhh, no, it hasn't been sorted out. It's now midnight and it's still sending out several emails a minute. Try using mailing list software that you're familiar with / know how to operate.

just goes to show how much u know about mailing deamons. PRAT!

: just goes to show how much u know about mailing deamons. PRAT!

Plenty of people complained here about this. Many postings being quite abusive, profane, and generally less civil than mine. I will remember the fact that you chose to single me out here, and respond only to my posting with an insult.

Thinker.

However you were the only one who questioned his
    abilities....something no one particularily likes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

You were the only prat that questioned the way I do things. Keep your Personal opinions to yourself.

: However you were the only one who questioned his
    : abilities....something no one particularily likes

Hmm.. i'm sorry if my suggestion came across as insulting your ability MP. I find it a b!tch myself sometimes having to work with unfamiliar software, and i've sometimes suggested [and had it suggested to me] that I switch back to the other stuff. Anyway, no worries, next time i'll leave the suggestions to the people working with ya, and i'll just follow the crowd and cuss and swear at ye until i'm blue in the face! :)

Thinker.

: Hmm.. i'm sorry if my suggestion came across as insulting your ability MP. I find it a b!tch myself sometimes having to work with unfamiliar software, and i've sometimes suggested [and had it suggested to me] that I switch back to the other stuff. Anyway, no worries, next time i'll leave the suggestions to the people working with ya, and i'll just follow the crowd and cuss and swear at ye until i'm blue in the face! :)

Fair enuf.

Enuf said. even stevens and all that :)

: You were the only prat that questioned the way I do things.

I don't acknowledge that I was questioning the way you did things...

: Keep your Personal opinions to yourself.

...I was offering a suggestion. Where this personal opinion? Anyway, I said i'm sorry if it came across as insulting your ability. I've never taken offence to that kinda suggestion myself, and i'll bare in mind next time your greater sensitivity concerning your competence and I won't GIVE any suggestions. Can we drop this now?

Thinker.

Advertisement