Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for May Radiohead shows on sale again!

Options
  • 09-05-2003 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Anyone who missed out on gaining May Radiohead tickets still have a chance - tickets for most dates have gone back on sale again! These are the returned tickets which were sold on eBay or other internet auction sites.

Unfortunetly, the Dublin dates seem to have sold out. However,
    Belfast tickets as well as tickets for the Edinburgh and Manchester shows are still available. No London tickets are currently left.

You can view the page from this link.

This is the last oppertunity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 fat toni

happy happy happy...picked up four tickets for the sunday night yesterday at about 5 o clock.......................there is a god:D :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭disgruntled

I know Im the hundredth person to ask, But has anyone got an extra one????

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Originally posted by fat toni
    there is a god:D :D:D

Damn straight. Fat Toni, you owe me your soul.

Me, I managed to box off 4 tickets aswell.

Fair play to Radiohead and Waste. They managed to holdback tickets they found out were going to Ebay sellers and reissued them to proper fans. Gets my vote. :D

Advertisement