Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Link Exchange & Other Advertising

Options
  • 09-05-2003 10:05pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What company is the best for link exchanges? Do they have a no pop ups policy (ie just a banner ad)?
    Do they actually work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I don't think any of them are any good tbh. You would get a better result from contacting people directing and swapping links

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

as I thought - cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

altough it is true contacting sites directly is much better for a quickfix try and use www.advertiseireland.com they are not THAT bad check out the bottom of the homepage on www.irishmusicnetwork.net to see for yoursmelf

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

further to your reply to my question about banner ads - is there any financial transactions involved (you paying or get paid?)
    Has it brought many people to your site?
    Do many leave your site via these ads?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

you don't have to pay and the link on the banner opens in a new page and the exchange offers a 2-1 ratio and a direct response to your question would be

Yes it has increased traffic to my site by around a third

• Advertisement
Advertisement