Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 3 - leaked trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Looks ok. But if it's anything like MGS2 it'll be cut scene heaven. Never before have I played a game so full of crap cut scenes and little play in my whole life. Expect the same next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

i didnt mind the cut scenes except for the fact u couldnt skip them :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

metal gear solid 3: the twin snakes is coming out primarily for the gamecube. i havent heard anything about any other version but i assume it'll be realeased on other formats....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Twin Snakes isn't Metal Gear Solid 3, it's a remake of the original PSX Metal Gear Solid for GameCube.

MGS3 is being unveiled at E3 - or, assuming this video isn't fake (and it's a bloody good fake if it is one), it's already been unveiled. "Snake Eater" is such a dodgy name them, someone should really tell Konami that it's phallic enough having a central character called "Solid Snake"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mystik

there's never really been a stelth game set in the jungle so at least it should be original. I actually really liked the trailer with its large explosions and stirring music...but it did look like the trailer for the bond movie or something.

Did u like the plastic shiny snake he was eating:D :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah it looks like it could be cool, kinda rambo, predator type thing.
    Would be good having to do a arnie hiding from the predator in mud type situation :>

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think MGS2 was full of talking head cutscenes because they had to change to storyline almost completely after september 11th and didn't have time to do proper cutscenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

"Snake Eater" is such a dodgy name them, someone should really tell Konami that it's phallic enough having a central character called "Solid Snake".... lol! ah but its so true!

I never played any of the metal gear games but if this remake thats coming out is any good I might pick it up.

Advertisement