Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screensavers

Options
  • 10-05-2003 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭

anyone know where to get excellent screen savers? Not second hand low quality one's, I'm talking top notch. I was on a site a few weeks ago and saw a really nice screensaver for win2k. It was like the background wallpaper "ocean wave" but seemed like you were flying if you watched it. Hard to explain, but sufficed to say, it was sweet :D

Something like a Blue Screen of Death screensaver would come in handy to ;)

any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

download.com normally have a few decent screensavers, i havn't bothered getting a new one for the last couple of years myself (kept to the trusty ole' matrix code screensaver)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

this is a good link for screen savers.
    http://www.freesaver.com/
    :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

there's some really good screensavers over at uselesscreations, including a wicked Matrix saver and a cool south park one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm a big fan of the Matrix screensaver, however I've never found one as good as the one distributed with Red Hat. At the moment I'm running Terry Welsh's Skyrocket, which is pretty amazing even on my crappy old hardware.

http://www.reallyslick.com/

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ando

n1 ;)

I followed one of the links you gave me and found a gizmo screensaver, it was the one I was looking for!! I also went off to the Gizmo website and found some really impressive screensavers:

Screenshot of one:

screensaver.jpg

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

dahamsta, thems is some really slick screensavers...
    i'd seen the Euphoria one before. tis really cool.

Advertisement