Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

maby i forgot but

Options
  • 05-06-1998 5:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im not a happy camper and it did look like i was going 2 go out today but looks like my gf will watch me deleat mail r maby i can teach her how to deleat it and another thing i think i forgot in my msg's i posted earler im going away so tell cloud to msg me through icq about the guys name and address day time telephone number so we can have a nice dissucion on the finer points of base ball bats good at entering the human skull
    }-( not a happy elexes
    thx for listening is there a expelanation for this yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

would anyone actualy like to help me in explaining the finer points of the baseball bat and skull theory i have with this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

i just delated about 400 e-mailes and now im reely
    pizzed of as there is 600 more to go and 15 new e-mailes arrived just now . im hoping to go off today for 3 weeks and actually have good mail to read when i come back if there isent any reason i should expect this im going to kill all the admins in charge of e-mailing people so no offence ment but i reely not happy hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Dude, You really need to learn the merit of the
    full stop.

Advertisement