Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dune Book out now

Options
  • 10-05-2003 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

There's a new Dune book out right now. I found it by accident. It's set around the Butlerian Jihad and there are big dirty robots in it along with the first Fremen worm rider, the origins of the Spacing Guild, the Suk Doctors and The Bene Gesserit.

Legends of Dune 1 "The Butlerian Jihad". I smell more to come :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mythago

It's a pretty good book... lookin forward to more! Especially after reading the prelude to dune books

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Darth Waylander

HMMZ.Ok,well in fairness,if they have to ruin a good,nay,a great series,at least they got a fantastic author in to do it.Anderson is one of the best in the biz these days.Hes better at Star Wars though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

The preludes were very good - is this book set earlier than that?, like a prelude to the preludes.

I'll look out for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Kwizatz Anorak

Yep, set before the Butlerian Jihad, at least 10,000 years before House Atredies. It's worth reading, more of a stage setter than anything else. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Advertisement